How Do You Get the Tax Services Washington IL Needs?
Trouble finding someone to help you do your taxes? We understand your concern, but you don’t need to fret! When sorting through the options of tax services Washington IL has to offer, only one company stands above the rest: White Income Tax.
When hiring White Income Tax, you get professional and personal service handling your taxes. Whether it be for individuals, families, businesses and more, our tax experts cover any situation. Dianna White, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), takes time with every client and works out an accurate tax filing within a matter of days.
Why Do You Need a CPA?
While there are plenty of “private accountants” who will offer to handle your taxes, it’s risky to give them your business. By using a CPA, you guarantee your tax filing to be correctly done, and with no hassle to you.
- If you hire a non-certified accountant, they may not have a formal education in accounting. With a CPA, they are required to complete 500 hours of auditing time and two years of prior experience in an accounting firm before becoming certified.
- Along with education comes experience. Most private accountants only possess skills in limited fields of taxes and financials. A CPA is familiar with all current tax laws and can handle most any tax preparation situation.
- A CPA is accountable to uphold the tax laws and file your tax returns as accurately as possible so that they can maintain their certification. A non-certified accountant has no such responsibility and is at less risk to be held accountable for potential mistakes.
- In the off chance something goes wrong with your tax filing, you may undergo an audit. In this situation, a private accountant cannot help you. However, a CPA’s certification authorizes them to represent you before the IRS and navigate you through your audit.
How Else Can White Income Tax Help?
You already know about the tax service Washington IL receives from White Income Tax, but are you familiar with our other services? Alongside preparing taxes for individuals, families and corporations, we handle:
- Personal Financial Statements
- Managing Payroll
- IRS Representation
- And More